Due Monday 13th
Suggestions for the proposed development for 809 Wilson Street is due this Monday 13th 2012.
Were you planning on writing one? All the info about the development is online at ballarateast.net:
- info about the development application – http://ballarateast.net/809-
- letter from resident about whats important – http://ballarateast.net/with-
The City of Ballarat eservices website describes the property as fire prone and potentially flood prone…
Please don’t take our word for it, the links above will give you all the info you need. So what can you do?
- write an objection letter – due this Monday and you don’t need to use the form, however if you want to it is here http://www.ballarat.vic.gov.
au/building-and-planning/ statutory-planning/objections/ objection-process.aspx
- speak to your Councillors – ALL of them – all their contact details are here http://www.ballarat.vic.gov.
au/about-council/councillors- and-wards/meet-your- councillors.aspx
- talk to your neighbours and get everyone to subscribe to ballarateast.net