Due this week
Submissions, objections, are due this week for Wilson Street folks…
Keep your end up, don’t let apathy allow such a greedy destructive subdivision to proceed.
You do not have to live beside this development to make a submission about it!
You do not have to be directly affected by it to make a submission about it!
If you think this is good for Ballarat then do nothing!
If you believe, as many of us Easties do, that this development is an over-development of this area then do any or all of the following:
- inform yourself about what the developer has planned:
- go to https://eservices.ballarat.vic.gov.au/ (or click on link)
- click on “Town Planning Applications”
- select “Town Planning Applications on Advertising” then click ‘Next’
- click on the application ‘809 Wilson Street’
- click on link: VIEW APPLICATION DETAILS HERE Then you will be taken to a list of downloadable PDFs, the main one is the “Plan of subdivision” and the ‘Response to Neighbourhood Residential Zone’
- talk to the City of Ballarat council officers to make sure you understand what is happening:
- send an email to us for inclusion on meeting times of neighbours to discuss action from here!
Click on “Lodge A Submission” and tell the council what you think about this development…
You will need to do so by 21st August 2014, or else you will need to do it in writing!