Its the little things – literally
We have been inundated with letters that are requests for help.
We’ve been sending everyone here first: http://ballarateast.net/how-do-i/
Then we had a quick look at the current situation, and its left us reeling:
- Development of five additional dwellings and six lot subdivision – 14 Dodds Lane – PLP/2014/964
- Amendment to Planning Permit PLP/2013/433 by Construction of an additional dwelling –
94 Humffray Street North – PLP/2013/433/A
- 2 lot subdivision – 21 King Street South – PLP/2014/827
- Construction of two (2) dwellings and two (2) lot subdivision – 2 Nathanael Place – PLP/2015/104
- Construction of two dwellings and a two lot subdivision – 4 Nathanael Place – PLP/2015/113
- Construction of two (2) dwellings and two (2) lot subdivision – 621 Wilson Street – PLP/2015/106
- Development of four townhouses – 610 Wilson Street – PLP/2015/125
- 2 Lot Subdivision – 320 Spencer Street – PLP/2015/17
Again don’t take our advice, have a look yourself: https://eservices.ballarat.vic.gov.au/ePathway/Production/Web/default.aspx
What kind of future do we want for Ballarat East?