Telstra Pole Decision
the decision about the Telstra Pole tower thingie has been called into this week Council Meeting.
Wednesday 10th December 2014 7pm – agenda here:
Here is the information about the proposal for the meeting:
Local residents of Eureka Street have been doing a mighty job talking with council officers, Councillors and their neighbours about the issue. Whether you agree with the development or not, these residents have been very clear in their message:
- that the community has not be consulted enough,
- other potential sites been identified nor assessed,
- we need a more innovative design for a heritage area. (check the images of what it will look like below)
It’s not too late to make a submission, and if you are keen come and support the residents at the meeting this week. Heck even put your name down to talk at the meeting, here’s how:
- Contact Governance at the Ballarat City Council on 03 5320 5535
- you MUST do this before 4.30pm on the day of the meeting (Wed Dec 10th)
Surely we can get a better result from what is predicted?
From Eureka Street (opp MADE)
From Eureka Street looking East.
From the walking path along the creek south of Eureka Street